Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Night time.

Every night I try to do the same thing. Around 9, I go get diapers and jammies, go in the living room and get you both ready for bed. Parker has her glass of milk and Hayden has her boob of milk. If Daddy is home, he usually gets P and me with Hayden, since he can't really feed you, Hay. Then,you are laid in your beds and you both fall asleep pretty good. Tonight, I attempted to lay Hayden in her own room, but about 10 minutes after the picture you woke up and I moved you in your bed in our room.






Yeah, and you guys are matching. What? I'm not going to be able to do it forever so don't judge me.

But look how sweet you guys look. I tell you one thing, I will miss those sweet little faces when you're both older. Not saying you won't be cute, I think that's impossible, but you will only be that little for a short period. I look at pictures now and tears flood my eyes just thinking of the changes to come, for you two. You both are growing like crazy and hitting milestones after milestones.


Parker. You are probably the funniest little girl I have ever met. And of course the smartest. Today, you said, "Boots, where you? There you are! Hiding." And then laughed and gave your Boots a kiss. How sweet? You are really into tv right now. Which I'm not a big fan, but with three feet of snow what else are you suppose to do?

Hayden. You are trying to sit your big ol' booty up and are eating baby food like it's crack. (Which you better NEVER even see). Always smiling and laughing, especially at Parker. You love your jumperoo. Jumping your little ass off.






I am always proud to call you two my daughters. -Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment