Well girls I have been trying to write to you in your journals since I knew you were going to be here. But if you look in them there not that full. I don't know if its because I'm lazy or that every minute I have to sleep its going to happen. But I hope you get to read this some day. I will be updating as much as possible. Right now its 11:13pm on 1-10-11 and your both sleeping! I'm not the best writer but I will put things on here that important or just plain funny to me that I want you to know, and that I want to remember.
I was just testing to see how the pictures looked on here.
Well today was just like every other day. Drama was high. Both of you have a cough. Parker you just got over a fever and Hayden, well your just a baby so everything you have to cry for. Hopefully tomorrow I will get lots of cleaning done and you two will feel much better. I love you, Mom

i love this nicole! its precious and a great idea.. i may just have to copy... if i can make the time, speaking of- how do you find the time? :))
ReplyDelete